Vinyl Fencing Specifications
- Most fence styles are available in heights up to 6′, and some up to 8′
- Materials are professional grade for quality installations
- We do not compromise quality. We use the best materials, in the appropriate weight and gauge for a high quality job.
- Every section includes a heavy duty metal reinforcement channel in the bottom rail
- Custom sizes and configurations are available
- All styles are available in white, beige and gray
- Colors may be mixed in any combination
About The Materials
Not all Vinyl fencing is created equal. Nearly 30 years of experience in the fence business has taught us that quality matters. Quality materials mean a fence that is just as beautiful far into the future as it is the day it is installed.
B&H Fence uses only top grade materials from the nations best extruders of vinyl products, using advanced chemistry and state-of-the-art tooling and manufacturing equipment. All components are guaranteed to be from 100% virgin co-extruded PVC compounds. There are no reprocessed fillers added. This is important as fillers can weaken the product, compromise color purity, degrade structural stability and shorten the useful life of your fence.
Our PVC is formulated with the industry leading standard of 10 parts per 100 Tio2 (titanium dioxide) which simply means that you are getting the best product on the market today, with superior color retention, gloss and toughness. The result is a Lifetime Product.
The following are examples of some of the quality control tests performed.
- Drop dart (8 lb. pointed weight). No penetration at less than 1.4 in. lb. / mil
- Checks for compound formulation and extrusion work level
- Water bath at 180° F. for 30 minutes, no more than 2.2% distortion
- Checks for residual stress
- Air temperature at 300° for 30 minutes
- no blistering
- no cracking
- no flaking
- Quality control charts
- Go or No-Go gauges
- Critical dimensions and tolerances
- Customer fabrication tools and fixtures
- Frequency- every 2 hours